Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 21st jam in DETROIT!

Hi everybody. 2 things. First: we're having the jam in Detroit this week because Om Studio is unavailable and we think it makes economic sense to continue our summer hiatus from the Dakota Building. Same time: 1-3 pm. Location: studio at 8701 W. Vernor, Detroit, 48209. The cross-street is Lawndale, and that's where the entrance to the studio is too. Hope to see some Detroiters there who avoid the commute to Ann Arbor, and that Ann Arbor-ites don't mind trekking to Detroit if you're available. Call me if you need more specific directions.

Speaking of the Dakota Building. Andy and I and possibly Michael are going to perform some contact there Thursday night around 8, 8:30 pm after the social/potluck time between 7 and 8. It's part of their showcase of the different dance that happens there. I think they're charging something, but not too much, if you're interested in going. Call me if you want more info--I'll ask the organizer about cost when I tell her our potluck dishes. Good blogging to you all, Cara 313 585 2598